Facilitating knowledge sharing, technology transfer, and practical learning to address the most difficult challenges facing remediation sites worldwide.
Join us November 13-17, 2023!
The Center for the Remediation of Complex Sites (RemPlex) presents the 2023 Global Summit on Environmental Remediation from November 13-17, 2023, at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory in Richland, Washington State, USA.
Join us—in person or virtually—for this international forum on the challenges, barriers, and innovative solutions for successful remediation and long-term stewardship of contaminated sites.
The RemPlex Summit will bring together participants from government, industry, and research institutions to discuss remediation challenges and to collaborate on the application of both proven and innovative solutions. The integration of international case studies and technical sessions (oral and poster sessions), training workshops, and site or facility tours will provide networking and knowledge-sharing opportunities related to persistent and challenging issues facing the international environmental remediation community.
- Case Studies providing in-depth discussion of remediation challenges at some of the world’s most complex cleanup sites
- Technical Sessions exploring research developments in such areas as:
- Artificial intelligence, machine learning, and big data analytics
- Next generation environmental modeling
- Innovative characterization and monitoring technologies and methodologies
- Sustainable and resilient remediation
- Environmental data management, visualization, and analysis
- Environmental risks associated with rare earth element (REE) and critical minerals development
- Emerging remediation technologies
- Environmental stewardship and management innovations
- Site and/or facility tours (depending on site approvals)
- Training workshops
- Share knowledge and promote technology transfer to help address the most difficult challenges facing remediation sites worldwide.
- Showcase international environmental remediation expertise and leadership.
- Explore opportunities for collaboration and partnerships.
- Identify research and capability needs.
- Provide a forum for networking and professional development.