Sharing news from partners around the region and beyond
Sign up to receive the latest news and information from the Northwest Regional Technology Center.
Around the Region in Homeland Security
- A message from the NWRTC Director
- Center focuses on AI for science, security, and resilience
- Researching weather extremes
- Panel explores tech, emergency operations
Notes from the Field
In the June 2023 Notes from the Field newsletter, we take a closer look at the Public Infrastructure Security Cyber Education System (PISCES), a program dedicated to developing the future cybersecurity workforce through collaboration with the private sector, colleges and universities, and local governments to provide no-cost cybersecurity monitoring for small public organizations.
- January 9-12 – Consumer Electronics Show
- February 26-28 – Association of Healthcare Emergency Preparedness Professionals Annual Conference
- March 17-21 – National Emergency Management Association Mid-Year Forum
- April 2-4 – Partners in Emergency Preparedness
- July 21-25 – 33rd Pacific NorthWest Economic Region Annual Summit
- July 22-25 – National Homeland Security Conference 2024
To view past NWRTC newsletters, see the NWRTC Archives.