The companion Teacher's Guide is a practical resource for educators to bring Network Collapse into the classroom. It provides vocabulary definitions, online resources, discussion prompts, and more.
Network Collapse is a virtual reality experience designed to target Computer Science Teachers Association K-12 Computer Science Standards:
- Networks and the Internet.
- Model how information is broken down into smaller pieces, transmitted as packets through multiple devices over networks and the internet, and reassembled at the destination.
- Explain how physical and digital security measures protect electronic information.
- Evaluate the scalability and reliability of networks by describing the relationship between routers, switches, topology, and addressing.
- Illustrate how sensitive data can be affected by malware and other attacks.