IIC Transformations Newsletter Archive
IIC includes more than 100 researchers across different scientific disciplines at PNNL. Through multidisciplinary collaborations, they explore applied problems, develop a foundational understanding of various catalyst chemistries, design new catalysts, chart new ways to make catalysts and provide novel solutions to environmentally friendly technologies. The IIC Transformations newsletter tells the stories of our researchers’ work.
Subscribe or update your subscription here; read past editions below.
- Summer 2021 | Learning from Nature’s Catalysts
- Spring 2021 | Energy Sciences Center to Help Drive Scientific Discovery
- Winter 2020 | Novel Catalyst Converts Ethanol into High-Value Chemicals & Fuels
- Summer 2020 | Next-Generation Catalysts-Taking On a Multidimensional Challenge
- Fall 2019 | Focusing on Abundant, Clean, and Renewable Energy
- Summer 2019 | Meet IIC Scientists at the ACS National Meeting & Expo
- Winter 2019 | Breaking Ground on Innovation