- U.S. Patent No. 8,968,432, March 3, 2015, "Rapid Start Fuel Reforming Systems and Techniques ".
- U.S. Patent No. 8,916,302, December 23, 2014, "Method and apparatus for improving water balance in fuel cell power unit ".
- U.S. Patent No. 8,753,504, June 17, 2014, "Systems and Processes for Removing Elemental Sulfur Compounds from Desulfurized Fuels".
- U.S. Patent No. 8,666,235, March 4, 2014, "Liquid fuel vaporizer and combustion chamber having an adjustable thermal conductor".
- U.S. Patent No. 8,394,544, March 12, 2013, "Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Steam Reforming Power System".
- U.S. Patent No. 8,231,697, July 31, 2012, "Rapid Start Fuel Reforming Systems and Techniques ".
- U.S. Patent No. 7,899,309, March 1, 2011, "Apparatus for Vaporization of Liquid".
- U.S. Patent No. 7,862,633, January 4, 2011, "Method and System for Introducing Fuel Oil into a Steam Reformer with Reduced Carbon Deposition".
- U.S. Patent No. 7,763,217, July 27, 2010, "Rapid Start Fuel Reforming Systems and Techniques ".
- U.S. Patent No. 7,520,917, April 21, 2009, "(VELOCYS) Devices with Extended Area Structures for Mass Transfer Processing of Fluids (Incorp. 14328-E PROV 1, 2, 3 and IR 14180-E)".
- U.S. Patent No. 7,501,101, March 10, 2009, "Microsystem Reactor for Conducting Unit Operations ".
- U.S. Patent No. 7,297,324, November 20, 2007, "Microchannel Reactors with Temperature Control ".
- U.S. Patent No. 7,270,905, September 18, 2007, "Microsystem Process Networks ".
- U.S. Patent No. 7,125,540, October 24, 2006, "Microsystem Process Networks ".
- U.S. Patent No. 6,994,829, February 7, 2006, "Fluid Processing Device and Method ".
- U.S. Patent No. 6,666,909, December 23, 2003, "Microsystem Capillary Separations ".
- Wang C, Z Xu, C Lai, GA Whyatt, P Marcy, and X Sun. 2018. "Hierarchical Calibration and Validation Framework of Bench-scale Computational Fluid Dynamics Simulations for Solvent-based Carbon Capture: Part 2. Chemical Absorption across a Wetted Wall Column." Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology 8(1):150-160. doi:10.1002/ghg.1727
- Heldebrant DJ, PK Koech, RJ Rousseau, VA Glezakou, D Cantu Cantu, D Malhotra, F Zheng, GA Whyatt, CJ Freeman, and MD Bearden. 2017. "Are Water-Lean Solvent Systems Viable for Post-Combustion CO2 Capture?" Energy Procedia 114:756-763. doi:10.1016/j.egypro.2017.03.1218
- Singh RK, J Galvin, GA Whyatt, and X Sun. 2017. "Breakup of a Liquid Rivulet Falling Over an Inclined Plate: Identification of a Critical Weber Number." Physics of Fluids 29(5):Article No. 052101. doi:10.1063/1.4981920
- Wang C, Z Xu, C Lai, GA Whyatt, P Marcy, and X Sun. 2017. "Hierarchical Calibration and Validation for Modeling Bench-scale Solvent-based Carbon Capture: Part 1. Non-reactive Physical Mass Transfer across the Wetted Wall Column." Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology 7(4):706-720. doi:10.1002/ghg.1682
- Whyatt GA, A Zwoster, F Zheng, RJ Perry, BR Wood, I Spiry, CJ Freeman, and DJ Heldebrant. 2017. "Measuring CO2 and N2O Mass Transfer into GAP-1 CO2-Capture Solvents at Varied Water Loadings." Industrial Engineering Chemistry Research 56(16):4830-4836. doi:10.1021/acs.iecr.7b00193
- Nune SK, D Lao, DJ Heldebrant, J Liu, MJ Olszta, RK Kukkadapu, LM Gordon, MI Nandasiri, GA Whyatt, CK Clayton, DW Gotthold, MH Engelhard, and HT Schaef. 2016. "Anomalous Water Expulsion from Carbon-Based Rods at High Humidity." Nature Nanotechnology 11(9):791-797. doi:10.1038/nnano.2016.91
- Wang C, Z Xu, C Lai, GA Whyatt, P Marcy, JR Gattiker, and X Sun. 2016. PNNL Report on the Development of Bench-scale CFD Simulations for Gas Absorption across a Wetted Wall Column. PNNL-25179, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA.
- Whyatt GA, CJ Freeman, A Zwoster, and DJ Heldebrant. 2016. "Measuring Nitrous Oxide Mass Transfer into Non-Aqueous CO2BOL CO2 Capture Solvents." Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research 55(16):4720-4725. doi:10.1021/acs.iecr.6b00390
- Chick LA, MR Weimar, GA Whyatt, and MR Powell. 2015. "The Case for Natural Gas Fueled Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Power Systems for Distributed Generation." Fuel Cells 15(1):49-60. doi:10.1002/fuce.201400103
- Mathias PM, F Zheng, DJ Heldebrant, A Zwoster, GA Whyatt, CJ Freeman, MD Bearden, and PK Koech. 2015. "Measuring the Absorption Rate of CO2 in Nonaqueous CO2-Binding Organic Liquid Solvents with a Wetted-Wall Apparatus." ChemSusChem 8(21):3617-3625. doi:10.1002/cssc.201500288
- Ronnebro E, GA Whyatt, MR Powell, MP Westman, F Zheng, and ZZ Fang. 2015. "Metal Hydrides for High-Temperature Power Generation." Energies 8(8):8406-8430. doi:10.3390/en8088406
- Wellman DM, KE Parker, L Powers, GA Whyatt, LN Clayton, SV Mattigod, and MI Wood. 2008. "Effect of Iron and Carbonation of the Diffusion of Iodine and Rhenium in Waste Encasement Concrete and Soil Fill Material under Hydraulically Unsaturated Conditions." Applied Geochemistry 23:2256-2271. doi:doi:10.1016/j.apgeochem.2008.04.002
- King DL, KP Brooks, CM Fischer, LR Pederson, GC Rawlings, VS Stenkamp, WE TeGrotenhuis, RS Wegeng, and GA Whyatt. 2005. "Fuel Reformation: Catalyst Requirements in Microchannel Architectures." Chapter 7 in Microreactor Technology and Process Intensification, ACS Symposium Series, vol. 914, ed. Yong Wang and Jamelyn D. Holladay, pp. 119-128. American Chemical Society, Washington, DC.
- Brooks KP, JM Davis, CM Fischer, DL King, LR Pederson, GC Rawlings, VS Stenkamp, WE TeGrotenhuis, RS Wegeng, and GA Whyatt. 2005. "Fuel Reformation: Microchannel Reactor Design." Chapter 15 in Microreactor Technology and Process Intensification : ACS Symposium Series, vol. 914, ed. Yong Wang and Jamelyn D. Holladay, pp. 238-257. Oxford University Press, New York, NY.
- Mattigod SV, GA Whyatt, RJ Serne, and MI Wood. 2004. "Diffusion of iodine and Technetium-99 through waste encasement concrete and unsaturated soil fill material." In Scientific Basis for Nuclear Waste Management XXVIII. Materials Research Society Symposium Proceedings, vol. 824, ed. John M. Hanchar, Simcha Stores-Gascoyne, Lauren Browning, pp. 391-398. Materials Research Society, Warrendale, PA.
- Whyatt GA, CM Fischer, and JM Davis. 2004. "Development of a Rapid-Start On-Board Automotive Steam Reformer." In Proceedings of the AIChE 2004 Spring National Meeting, p. Paper No. 120c. American Institute of Chemical Engineers, New York, NY.
- Whyatt GA, CM Fischer, and JM Davis. 2002. "Progress on the Development of a Microchannel Steam Reformer for Automotive Applications." In IMRET6 - 6th International Conference on Microreaction Technology: AIChE Spring National Meeting, March 10-14, 2002, in New Orleans, Louisiana, pp. 85-98. AIChE, New York, NY.
- Whyatt GA, WE TeGrotenhuis, JGH Geeting, JM Davis, RS Wegeng, and LR Pederson. 2002. "Demonstration of Energy Efficient Steam Reforming in Microchannels for Automotive Fuel Processing." In Microreaction technology : IMRET 5 : proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Microreaction Technology , pp. 303-312. Springer, Berlin.
- Mattigod SV, GA Whyatt, RJ Serne, PF Martin, KE Schwab, and MI Wood. 2001. Diffusion and Leaching of Selected Radionuclides (Iodine-129, Technetium-99, and Uranium) Through Category 3 Waste Encasement Concrete and Soil Fill Material. PNNL-13639, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA.
- Kincaid CT, MP Bergeron, CR Cole, MD Freshley, VG Johnson, DI Kaplan, RJ Serne, GP Streile, DL Strenge, PD Thorne, LW Vail, GA Whyatt, and SK Wurstner. 2000. "Composite Analysis for Low-Level Waste Disposal in the 200 Area Plateau of the Hanford Site, Southeast Washington." In Environmental Toxicology and Risk Assessment: Recent Achievements in Environmental Fate and Transport Vol. 9; STP 1381, ed. Fred T. Price, Kevin V Brix, and Nancy K. Lane, pp. 104 - 117. Am. Soc. For Testing and Materials, West Conshohocken, PA.