Sharing news from partners around the region and beyond
Around the Region in Homeland Security
Research to Explore Future of Emergency Management
Strengthening Defenses Against Cyberattacks
Panel Highlights Tools for Critical Infrastructure Resilience
- Roadmap Highlights Path for Enhanced Security Screening
Notes from the Field
In the June 2023 Notes from the Field newsletter, we take a closer look at the Public Infrastructure Security Cyber Education System (PISCES), a program dedicated to developing the future cybersecurity workforce through collaboration with the private sector, colleges and universities, and local governments to provide no-cost cybersecurity monitoring for small public organizations.
- October 3-5 – Annual Oregon Emergency Management Association Conference
- October 14-17 – International Association of Chiefs of Police Annual Conference and Exposition
- November 1-2 – 2023 National Summit on K-12 School Safety and Security
- November 2 – PISCES 5th Annual Academic Workshop and 27th Colloquium for Information System Security Education
- November 3-9 – International Association of Emergency Managers Annual Conference
To view past NWRTC newsletters, see the NWRTC Archives.