High Performance Computing
Engineer, Team Lead
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
PO Box 999
Richland, WA 99352
Education and Credentials
- Washington State University MS Computer Science 1999
- University of Washington BS Electrical Engineering 1993
Affiliations and Professional Service
- American Meteorological Society
- Sivaraman C, EG Stephan, MC Macduff, and CD Hagler. 2014. Data Archive and Portal Thrust Area Strategy Report. PNNL-23718, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA.
- Macduff MC, B Lee, and SJ Beus. 2014. "Versioning Complex Data." In IEEE International Congress on Big Data (BigData Congress 2014), June 27-July 2, 2014, Anchorage, Alaska, pp. 788-791. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Piscataway, NJ. doi:10.1109/BigData.Congress.2014.124
- Stephan EG, TO Elsethagen, AS Wynne, C Sivaraman, MC Macduff, LK Berg, and WJ Shaw. 2013. "A Linked Fusion of Things, Services, and Data to Support a Collaborative Data Management Facility." In 9th International Conference on Collaborative Computing: Networking, Applications and Worksharing (Collaboratecom 2013), October 20-23, 2013, Austin, Texas, pp. 579-584. ICST, the Institute for Computer science, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering, Austin, TX, United States. doi:10.4108/icst.collaboratecom.2013.254158
- Shah AR, JN Adkins, DJ Baxter, WR Cannon, D Chavarrķa-Miranda, S Choudhury, I Gorton, DK Gracio, TD Halter, N Jaitly, JR Johnson, RT Kouzes, MC Macduff, A Marquez, ME Monroe, CS Oehmen, WA Pike, C Scherrer, O Villa, BJM Webb-Robertson, PD Whitney, and N Zuljevic. 2010. "Applications in Data-Intensive Computing." In Advances in Computers, vol. 79, ed. M Zelkowitz, pp. 1-70. Academic Press Inc., San Diego, CA.