Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
PO Box 999
Richland, WA 99352
Sutanay Choudhury is a Data Scientist in the Computational Science and Mathematics Division at the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL).
- Graph databases, Streaming Algorithms, Text Analytics
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D, Computer Science, "Subgraph Search on Dynamic Graphs", Washington State University, USA (http://goo.gl/1kd8zR)
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, Colorado State University, USA
- B.E., Electrical Engineering, Jadavpur University, India
Awards and Recognitions
- Outstanding Graduate Student Award, School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Washington State University 2014
- Choudhury S, and V Chandrasekar. 2007. "Wideband Reception and Processing for Dual-Polarization Radars with Dual Transmitters." Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Technology 24(1):95-101.
- An open source implementation of PakBus™ protocol. S. Choudhury and M. Macduff, "Linux based software for data collection from Campbell Data Loggers" - Invention Report, 15895-E, 2008.