Lisa LN Newburn
Data Intensive Sci Computing
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
PO Box 999
Richland, WA 99352
- Pulsipher BA, JE Hathaway, JE Wilson, and LLN Newburn. 2012. Lessons Learned from PNNL Support to Army Corp of Engineers Munitions Sites. PNNL-21732, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA.
- Dols WS, A Persily, J Morrow, BD Matzke, LH Sego, LL Nuffer, and BA Pulsipher. 2010. "Development and Demonstration of a Method to Evaluate Bio-Sampling Strategies Using Building Simulation and Sample Planning Software." Journal of Research of the National Institute of Standards and Technology 115(2):113-147.
- Nuffer LL, LH Sego, JE Wilson, NL Hassig, BA Pulsipher, and BD Matzke. 2009. Validation of Statistical Sampling Algorithms in Visual Sample Plan (VSP): Summary Report. PNNL-18253, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA.
- Matzke BD, LL Nuffer, RO Gilbert, JE Hathaway, LH Sego, BL Roberts, JE Wilson, ST Dowson, NL Hassig, CJ Murray, BA Pulsipher, and SA McKenna. 2007. Visual Sample Plan Version 5.0 User's Guide . PNNL-16939, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA.
- Medvick PA, MA Lind, PS Mackey, LL Nuffer, and HP Foote. 2007. 3D-FFT for Signature Detection in LWIR Images. PNNL-17105, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA.
- Nuffer LL, PA Medvick, HP Foote, and JC Solinsky. 2006. "Multispectral/hyperspectral image enhancement for biological cell analysis." Cytometry. Part A 69(8):897-903. doi:10.1002/cyto.a.20294
- Gilbert RO, JE Wilson, BA Pulsipher, NL Hassig, and LL Nuffer. 2005. Technical Documentation and Verification for the Buildings Module in the Visual Sample Plan (VSP) Software. PNNL-15202, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA.
- Pulsipher BA, JE Wilson, RO Gilbert, LL Nuffer, and NL Hassig. 2005. "Visual Sample Plan (VSP) Software: Designs and Data Analyses for Sampling Contaminated Buildings." In Proceedings of 24th Annual National Conference on Managing Environmental Quality Systems, San Diego April 11-14, 2005, pp. 24-2-2. US EPA, Washington, DC.