- Sustainable Nanotechnology Organization (SNO) November 4-6, 2012, Washington DC.
- IEEE NANO - 12th International Conference on Nanotechnology August 20-23, 2012, Birmingham, UK
- Greener Nano 12: Nanoinformatics Tools and Resources Workshop July 30, 2012, Portland, OR
- NanoTechnology & Defense Conference
October 24-27, Bellevue, WA
AVS 58th International Symposium & Exhibition October 30- November 4, Nashville, TN
- IEEE Nano 2011 August 15-18, Portland, OR
- 5th International Conference on Nanotechnology August 9-12, Boston, MA
MSEC/NAMRC/ICMP Sustainable Nanomanufacturing
June 13-17, Corvallis, OR
- FREE Webinars: Nanotechnology applications at 300°C in 30,000 psi environments.
- The International NanoScience Community, Nanotechnology for Clean Water - Sign up now!
December 13, 2010, FREE Online Seminar - 11AM - 2PM GMT
- NNI Summit, 10th Anniversary of the National Nanotechnology Initiative - December 8-10, 2010, Gaylord, Convention Center
- Challenges in Characterizing Small Particles, Exploring Particles from the Nano- to Microscales, October 25-26, 2010.
AVS 57th International Symposium & Exhibition, Tutorial on Nanoparticle Characterization and Toxicity: Significant Challenges and Critical Needs
Sunday, October 17-22, 2010, Albuquerque Convention Center.
Functionalized Nanobiomaterials for Medical Applications October 4 - 7, 2010, Denver, Colorado
- FDA Public Workshop
Medical Devices and Nanotechnology: Manufacturing, Characterization, and Biocompatibility Considerations September 23, 2010
- UGIM 2010 June 28 - July 1, 2010, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN.| Keynote Speakers
- 5th Annual Greener Nanoscience Conference & Program Review June 16-18, 2010, Historic White Stag Building, Portland, Oregon
- National Nanotechnology Initiative
Nanomaterials and the Environment & Instrumentation, Metrology, and Analytical Methods October 6-7, 2009, Arlington, VA.
- MICRO NANO BREAKTHROUGH CONFERENCE, September 21-23, 2009, Portland, Oregon
- Dr. Marcel Toulemonde CIMAP, Caen, France.
High Density of Electronic Excitation in Nanometric Scale: Transformation of the Matter
Friday, July 31. 10AM - 11AM, EMSL 1077
- Dr. Sudipta Seal Nanoscale Science and Technology, University of Central Florida, "Rare-earth nanostructures as Antioxidants", Tuesday, July 28, 3:00PM - 4:00PM, EMSL Board Room
- NANO 2009 Edmonton, Alberto, Canada, June 23-26, 2009.
- 2009 UW CNT Conference on Nanotechnology
RSVP: Registration, Seattle, WA.
June 10-12, 2009.
- Sven Tougaard University of Southern Denmark
"3 Dimensional Nano-Structure Information from X-Ray Photo Electron Spectroscopy" Thursday, April 30, 2009
- AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES FREE Spring 2009 Series, April 8, 2008.
- Dual Seminar for New Microscope HELIUM ION MICROSCOPY - A NEW TOOL IN THE SCIENTIST'S TOOLKIT - April 1, 2009 EMSL/RM 1077
Dr. Mohan Ananth, Carl Zeiss SMT, Inc. and Dr. Daniel Pickard, National University of Singapore
Greener Nano 2009—4th Annual Greener Nanoscience Conference & Program Review, Eugene, Oregon March 2-3, 2009
- Dr. Charles Geiger, Institute of Inorganic Chemistry and Geosciences -
Christian Albrechts University of Kiel, Germany, presents "H2O Behavior in Micro/Nanoporous Minerals: Inner-Surface Interactions"
Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 9:00am-10:00am, EMSL Board Room
The 6th Annual
Micro Nano Breakthrough Conference (September 21-23, 2009)
- Nanoscale High Field Chemistry With the Atomic Force Microscope and Patterning
by Marco Rolandi, Assistant Professor, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195 (January 2009)
- ONR/ONAMI Program on Nanometrology, Nanoelectronics and Nanobiotechnology
Call for White Papers! (November 21, 2008)
- "Design and Development of Hybrid Nanoparticles for Energy and Biomedical
Applications" by. Dr. Satish Kumar Nune,
Postdoctoral Research Fellow - University of Kansas-Lawrence
(Friday, December 12, 2008)
Dr. Meyya Meyyappan Presenting: "Nanotechnology in Chemical and Bio Sensor Systems"
Abstract (November 2008)
- PNNL's Nanoscale Research Safety Program (October 2008)
Fishing to Design Safer Nanomaterials (October 2008)
- 25YBIS: 25th Anniversary of NESAC/BIO & 12th UWEB Summer Symposium
- Next-generation metal analyzers based on nanomaterials for biomonitoring and environmental monitoring
- ISO-IEC-OECD-NIST |