The Guest House at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory offers a variety of amenities to make your stay with us more comfortable. These include:
- Computer Network Access
- Housekeeping and linen service is provided once a week in all room types for stays longer than 7 days.
- Daily refresh in studio queen rooms and one-bedroom apartments Monday through Friday except on holidays.
- Coin-operated laundry facilities
- Vending machines include beverage, food, and long distance calling cards
- Ice machines
- Cash machine in lobby of nearby Environmental Technology Building (ETB)
- Nearby eateries
- Playpens and high chairs can be reserved, and other special items are available; a small charge may apply. To ensure availability, please contact the office in advance (509) 943-0400.
- Exercise room
- Hanford Technical Library
- Consolidated Information Center (CIC)
- Visitor Information
- Current Weather
- Tri-City Herald
- Hanford History