TREN EVENT: Financing clean technologies in a contracting economy
Thursday, March 26, 2009
7:15 AM to 8:30 AM
Add to Calendar
Location: Richland Community Center
View the presentation.
The Three River Entrepreneur Network presents its March seminar: "Financing clean technologies in a contracting economy." The speaker, Jae Easterbrooks, a VP Commercial Relationship Officer with ShoreBank Pacific, will discuss ways businesses can focus on sustainable lending.
What You'll Learn
- learn about financing options for clean technology, ShoreBank Pacific, and its clean technology financing activities
- how to present clean technology for financing evaluation
- understand how banks structure clean technology loans
- uncover insights from representative clean technology loans.
Who Should Attend
- business professionals in the clean technology space
- those looking to secure debt to advance a profitable/sustainable business model.
There is no charge to attend. You must pre-register by Tuesday, March 24 to attend. Space is limited, so register early. A continental breakfast will be provided.
To register, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Teresa Claar at (509) 375-2068 with the following information for each attendee: name, company/organization affiliation, phone number, and e-mail.
Note: Room capacity is limited. Preference is given to technology-based businesses and economic development professionals.
For More Information
About the Speaker
Jae Easterbrooks' seminar focuses on alternative energy finance projects for ShoreBank Pacific, the nation's first bank focused on sustainable lending. Jae has worked for the past 20 years in Seattle's commercial and investment banking industry. His recent projects have included SBP financings within the biomass, biofuel and micro-hydro spaces. ShoreBank has a special interest in projects that straddle specialty agriculture and alternative energy.