TREN EVENT: Finding Venture Financing in a Down Market
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
7:15 AM to 8:30 AM
Add to Calendar
Location: Richland Community Center
The Three Rivers Entrepreneur Network presents its January seminar: "Finding Venture Financing in a Down Market." The speaker, Kirk Van Alstyne, is a founder and managing partner of Evolution Capital Advisors-a boutique investment bank. Van Alstyne will provide insights on how you might navigate the terrain of locating and securing venture capital in today's market.
What You'll Learn
- Current state of the market for tech venture investing
- Where the hot sectors are, including the rise in prominence of Cleantech investing
- What it takes to raise capital for venture-stage companies in a challenging environment
- Valuation and representative deal terms
- Is it a good time to start a company?
- Challenges of finding funding when you're not located in a top-tier metro area
Who should attend?
- Business owners or those contemplating starting a company
- Professionals that service early stage technology companies
- Anyone interfacing with the tech start-up community
There is no charge to attend. You must pre-register by Thursday, January 21 to attend. Space is limited, so register early. A continental breakfast will be provided.
To register, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Teresa Claar at (509) 375-2068 with the following information for each attendee: name, company/organization affiliation, phone number, and e-mail.
Note: Room capacity is limited. Preference is given to technology-based businesses and economic development professionals.
For More Information