Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
PO Box 999
Richland, WA 99352
- Utilize numerical modeling as a tool to provide fundamental understanding of microstructure evolution and evolution kinetics in different materials processes and materials response to applied fields, and predict the relationships between materials properties and macro/micro-structures.
- Interested materials include: structural and fuel materials of nuclear reactors; ferroelectrics; ferromagnetics.
Education and Credentials
- Ph. D., Solid Fracture Mechanics, Lanzhou University, P. R. China, 1992.
- B. Sc., Solid Mechanics, Lanzhou University, P. R. China, 1984.
Awards and Recognitions
- Awarded a Humboldt Research Fellowship (Germany) during Feb., 1996 ~ Feb., 1998.
- Awarded a JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowship (Japan) during March, 1998 ~ March, 2000.