Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
PO Box 999
Richland, WA 99352
- Data Mining, High performance Computing, GPUs
Education and Credentials
- M.S. Dept of Computer Science and Engineering. The Ohio state University. Columbus OH - Dec 2007
- B.E. Dept of Computer Science and Engineering. Birla Institute of Technology. Mesra - Jun 2005
Affiliations and Professional Service
- IEEE Women in Engineering
Awards and Recognitions
- University Fellow, The Ohio State University 2005-2006
- Scheibe TD, KL Schuchardt, K Agarwal, JM Chase, X Yang, BJ Palmer, AM Tartakovsky, TO Elsethagen, and GD Redden. 2015. "Hybrid multiscale simulation of a mixing-controlled reaction." Advances in Water Resources 83:228-239. doi:10.1016/j.advwatres.2015.06.006
- Choudhury S, L Holder, G Chin, Jr, K Agarwal, and JT Feo. 2015. "A Selectivity based approach to Continuous Pattern Detection in Streaming Graphs." In Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Extending Database Technology (EDBT), March 23-27, 2015, Brussels, Belgium, pp. 157-168. OpenProceedings.org, Konstanz, Germany. doi:10.5441/002/edbt.2015.15
- Scheibe TD, X Yang, KL Schuchardt, K Agarwal, JM Chase, BJ Palmer, and AM Tartakovsky. 2014. "A Many-Task Parallel Approach for Multiscale Simulations of Subsurface Flow and Reactive Transport." In 7th Workshop on Many-Task Computing on Clouds, Grids, and Supercomputers (MTAGS 2014), November 16, 2014, New Orleans, Louisiana. ACM , New York, NY.
- Ciraci S, JA Daily, JC Fuller, AR Fisher, LD Marinovici, and K Agarwal. 2014. "FNCS: A Framework for Power System and Communication Networks Co-Simulation." In DEVS 2014: Proceedings of the Symposium on Theory of Modeling & Simulation, April 13-16, 2014, Tampa, Florida, p. Article No. 36. Society for Computer Simulation International, San Diego, CA.
- Ciraci S, JA Daily, K Agarwal, JC Fuller, LD Marinovici, and AR Fisher. 2014. "Synchronization Algorithms for Co-Simulation of Power Grid and Communication Networks." In IEEE 22nd International Symposium on Modeling Analysis and Simulation of Computer and Telecommunication Systems (MASCOTS 2014), September 9-11, 2014, Paris, France, pp. 355-364. IEEE, Piscataway, NJ. doi:10.1109/MASCOTS.2014.51
- Agarwal K, P Sharma, J Ma, C Lo, I Gorton, and Y Liu. 2013. "REVEAL: An Extensible Reduced Order Model Builder for Simulation and Modeling ." Computing in Science & Engineering 16(2):44-53. doi:10.1109/MCSE.2013.46
- Chavarría-Miranda D, K Agarwal, and TP Straatsma. 2013. "Scalable PGAS Metadata Management on Extreme Scale Systems." In 13th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Cluster, Cloud and Grid Computing (CCGrid'13), May 13-16, 2013, Delft, Netherlands, ed. P Balaji, D Epema and T Fahringer, pp. 103-111. IEEE Computer Society, Los Alamitos, CA. doi:10.1109/CCGrid.2013.83
- Pan W, J Bao, C Lo, C Lai, K Agarwal, BJ Koeppel, and MA Khaleel. 2013. "A general approach to develop reduced order models for simulation of solid oxide fuel cell stacks." Journal of Power Sources 232:139-151. doi:10.1016/j.jpowsour.2013.01.057
- Agarwal K, JM Chase, KL Schuchardt, TD Scheibe, BJ Palmer, and TO Elsethagen. 2011. "Design and Implementation of "Many Parallel Task" Hybrid Subsurface Model." In MTAGS '11: Proceedings of the 2011 ACM International Workshop on Many Task Computing on Grids and Supercomputers, November 12-18, 2011, Seattle, Washington, pp. 25-32. Association for Computing Machinery, New York, NY. doi:10.1145/2132876.2132884
- Yin J, K Agarwal, MK Krishnan, D Chavarría-Miranda, I Gorton, and TG Epperly. 2011. "Implementing High Performance Remote Method Invocation in CCA." In IEEE International Conference on Cluster Computing (CLUSTER 2011), September 26-30, 2011, Austin, Texas, pp. 547-551. IEEE Computer Society, Los Alamitos, CA. doi:10.1109/CLUSTER.2011.78
- Krishnamoorthy S, and K Agarwal. 2010. "Scalable Communication Trace Compression." In The 10th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Cluster, Cloud and Grid Computing, pp. 408-417. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Piscataway, NJ. doi:10.1109/CCGRID.2010.111
- Schuchardt KL, K Agarwal, JM Chase, ML Rockhold, VL Freedman, TO Elsethagen, TD Scheibe, G Chin, Jr, and C Sivaramakrishnan. 2010. "Task parallel sensitivity analysis and parameter estimation of groundwater simulations through the SALSSA framework." In Proceedings of the 2010 Scientific Discovery through Advanced Computing (SciDAC) Conference, July 11-15, 2010, Cattanooga, Tennessee, pp. 233-237. Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, TN.
- Shah AR, K Agarwal, ES Baker, M Singhal, AM Mayampurath, YM Ibrahim, LJ Kangas, ME Monroe, R Zhao, ME Belov, GA Anderson, and RD Smith. 2010. "Machine learning based prediction for peptide drift times in ion mobility spectrometry ." Bioinformatics 26(13):1601-1607. doi:10.1093/bioinformatics/btq245