- Modeling Radiation Energy Deposition in a Complex Biological System
Using a skin tissue model for the study of low dose radiation-induced tissue responses
- Proteomic Profiling of Low Dose Radiation Effects on Human Skin Cells
Unique radiation-responsive proteins affected by low doses of ionizing radiation
- Are Radiation-Induced Bystander Effects a Universal Phenomenon?
Studies on human cells fail to find low-LET radiation-induced damage in untargeted cells.
- Tony Brooks Chosen As Lauriston S. Taylor Lecturer
- Bill Morgan Named Laboratory Fellow
- Bill Morgan Elected to Main Commission of International Commission on Radiation Protection
- Health Physics Special Issue Features Contributions by Bill Morgan, Tony Brooks
- Bill Morgan Elected to NCRP Board of Directors
- Marianne Sowa Serves as Guest Editor for Special Issue of Mutation Research
- Bill Morgan Named Scientific Director of NASA Summer School