Advanced Study & Development
Post Masters RA
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
PO Box 999
Richland, WA 99352
- Applied toxicology
Education and Credentials
- M.S., Toxicology, Washington State University
- B.S., Clinical Medicine, Anhui Medical University, China
Awards and Recognitions
- 2013 Outstanding Performance Award for Chemical Mixture Methodology program, PNNL
- 1999 First Prize of Excellent Student Scholarship, Anhui Medical University, China
- 1998 Second Prize of Excellent Student Scholarship, Anhui Medical University, China
- Yao J, Y Zhou, X Sui, D Lao, DJ Heldebrant, Z Zhu, and XY Yu. 2016. "Switchable 1,8-diazabicycloundec-7-ene and 1-hexanol ionic liquid analyzed by liquid ToF-SIMS." Surface Science Spectra 23(1):9-28. doi:10.1116/1.4948526
- Veeramany A, SD Unwin, GA Coles, JE Dagle, WD Millard, J Yao, CS Glantz, and SNG Gourisetti. 2015. Framework for Modeling High-Impact, Low-Frequency Power Grid Events to Support Risk-Informed Decisions. PNNL-24673, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA.
- Yu XY, CS Glantz, J Yao, H He, AJ Petrocchi, DK Craig, JT Ciolek, and AE Booth. 2013. "Enhancing the Chemical Mixture Methodology in Emergency Preparedness and Consequence Assessment." Toxicology 313(2-3):174-184. doi: 10.1016/j.tox.2012.10.011
- Glantz CS, XY Yu, RL Coggin, LA Ponder, AE Booth, AJ Petrocchi, SM Horn, and J Yao. 2012. Summer 2012 Testing and Analysis of the Chemical Mixture Methodology -- Part I. PNNL-21914, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA.
- Yu XY, J Yao, H He, CS Glantz, and AE Booth. 2012. Enhancing the Benefit of the Chemical Mixture Methodology: A Report on Methodology Testing and Potential Approaches for Improving Performance . PNNL-21248, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA.