Integrat Analys & Dec Sci Team
Alison Delgado is a Research Scientist at the Joint Global Change Research Institute (JGCRI), a collaboration between the U.S. Department of Energy's Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) and the University of Maryland at College Park. Her interests focus on policy-relevant global change research, particularly related to adaptation and vulnerability to climate change, and linkages to governance and economic development. Major areas of work have included performing regional assessments of climate change impacts and adaptive capacity; developing indicators that relate vulnerability and resilience to economic, political stability and other societal impacts; supporting countries on analysis of implementation of energy efficiency programs, particularly in the buildings sector; and implementation of best practices for capture and use technologies to mitigate methane emissions in the energy sector.
Currently, Delgado is working with the Vulnerability-Impacts-Adaptation team at JGCRI to assess and develop structured methods and frameworks for analyzing local and regional vulnerabilities to climate change. She was recently appointed to serve for the U.S. Global Change Research Program (USGCRP) where she helped coordinate the development of six sectoral chapters for the U.S. Third National Climate Assessment, and continues to support USGCRP efforts related to the exploration of scenarios of the future that integrate socioeconomic and environmental information. Alison Delgado holds a degree in Agricultural and Resource Economics from the University of Maryland, College Park, and is completing a M.A. in Global Environmental Policy at American University.
- Yu S, M Evans, and A Delgado. 2014. Building Energy Efficiency in India: Compliance Evaluation of Energy Conservation Building Code. PNNL-23217, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA.
- Evans M, S Yu, B Song, Q Deng, J Liu, and A Delgado. 2014. "Building Energy Efficiency in Rural China ." Energy Policy 64:243-251. doi:10.1016/j.enpol.2013.06.040
- Delgado A, and M Evans. 2010. Inventory of U.S.-led International Activities on Building Energy Efficiency Initial Findings. PNNL-19467, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA.
- Evans M, B Shui, MA Halverson, and A Delgado. 2010. Enforcing Building Energy Codes in China: Progress and Comparative Lessons. PNNL-19247, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA.
- Evans M, B Shui, and A Delgado. 2009. "Comparison of International Building Energy Standards ." Chapter 16, Appendix H in Energy Conservation Building Code User Guide, pp. H1 - H4. Bureau of Energy Efficiency, New Delhi, India.
- Evans M, PJ Runci, A Meier, A Delgado, TJ Secrest, and K Williams. 2009. Reference Binder: International Energy Agency Implementing Agreements and Annexes. PNNL-18992, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA.
- Delgado A, and M Evans. 2008. Funding Formulas and Arrangements under IEA Implementing Agreements. PNNL-18135, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA.