- ARM Climate Research Facility
- ASR, Atmospheric System Research
- U.S. Department of Energy
- Office of Science
- Office of Biological and Environmental Research (BER) - The BER program focuses on the environmental needs of the U.S. DOE, specifically climate change, and supports research within the AS&GCD.
- William R. Wiley Environmental Molecular Sciences Laboratory (EMSL) - The EMSL is a world-class U.S. DOE national scientific user facility located at PNNL, and houses state-of-the-art research instrumentation for improving climate models.
- PNNL is a multi-disciplinary lab. The AS&GC approach to science includes collaborations that span the Laboratory Directorates.